When it comes to remembering the good old days, there's no better way to do so than with a Rakhi Wishing Wood Photo Frame. You and your brother would love this brother customized photo frame since it features the strong relationship between a brother and sister. With a cute animated picture of a girl tying a rakhi on his brother's hand. Also with, a quote written with a beautiful quote
"Happy Raksha Bandhan No matter the distance between us, my rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life."
Unquestionably, a personalised photo frames is the unique type of present you can give. As well as making the recipient's day more special, the gift demonstrates how much thought went into selecting it. Rakhi is the occasion which strengths the relationship between a brother and sister. Your Brother, friends and family will love the custom-designed photo frame from Clawcraft.
Whether shopping for a newborn or an elderly brother, you'll find the perfect. Upload a photo, name, initials, or note for the recipient, and we'll tailor your gifts for you in no time! Custom photo frames from our high-quality equipment, which takes care of the printed or embossed design. This Wooden Photo frame is an ideal Rakhi gift for brothers.
We have the following features in our product:
- Attractive to the eye
- Durable with a little Care
- Simple to affix
- Wall photo frames can be used as both a decorative piece and a gift.
- Total coverage area: Small(18"X12") Medium(24"X18") Large(36"X24")
- High-Quality abstract art stretched on a wooden floating frame.
- Comes with all necessary hardware for easy installation.
- Pack carefully in a package with soft paper and bubble wrap.
- Suitable for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, hotel, room, dining and bar.
- A great present for any occasion, whether it's a housewarming party or birthday.
- For those looking to give something as a present, gift wrapping is an option.
- The product is Made in India.